Accidents and injuries are, sadly, a common occurrence on construction sites.
What damages can you claim in a construction accident premises liability case?
Compensatory damages in a personal injury claim are designed to compensate the injured party for losses suffered because of the accident and injury.
After a serious construction accident, depending on the circumstances of your particular case, you may be entitled to claim damages including:
- Medical expenses (past and future)
- Lost wages or earnings
- Loss of future earning potential
- Permanent impairment
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma
- Mental anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life